Wednesday, December 14, 2011

End of Year

This was my first mentor class as an educator!! These are the 19 individuals who saw me at some of my best moments and some of my worst ( probably more worse than best!)

A few weeks prior, we had a reflections session. My Grade 10's had the opportunity to tell me exactly how they felt about me, no matter good or bad.The thought daunted me at first, but I  have learned so much from that session and realised how much more they had taught me during the year. As much as the teacher's role is to grow the learner, whether academically or emotionally. I strongly feel that they give us so much more than we can ever hope to impart on them.

So Grade 10.2's 2011, I thank you for the lessons not only allowing me to impart some knowledge on you, but also for your unconditional love towards me during this year. You have been awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment